"Robert van der Hulst" wrote on 08/03/2008 at 08:48:39 +1100
subject "4.0.16.1" :

>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_pro_4-0-16.msi

> When TheBat is running during installation the installer shows a
> dialog with two radio buttons without description.

> I have reported this on TBBETA for a couple of MSI builds (4.0.0.22,
> 4.0.11, 4.0.14) and this still happens. I added a BT issue for this:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6900

Can not confirm running TB! 4.0.16.1 and runnig afterwards the msi
4.0.16.1 and choosing "Repair".

TB! continues to run during the hole "Repair".

> This is especially irritating, since TheBat takes AGES on my machine
> to shutdown (https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6831)

At my PC it takes quite a while, but not AGES. Maybe it will be
necessary to specify the duration in Seconds and not in an such
subjective unit. Even in the bugtrack I did not see real durations in
Seconds.

--
Sincerely
Hendrik Oesterlin - email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Der frьhe Vogel fдngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de