Hello Frank,

Saturday, March 8, 2008, 12:32:57 PM, among other things, you wrote:

>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5253

>> This  has  been  around  for  several  years  and  remains the same in every
>> version. For my usage it is a constant pain!  :-\

FW> I just tried it, and everything works like expected. What about your
FW> setting's in the preferences?
FW> see attached image

I  don't  think  you  can  have  read the whole of the problem! I agree that
everything  usually  works perfectly, *until* there is only one message left
in  the  folder with the focus, then it does *not* trigger the 'Read' filter
when that message is marked as read.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v4.0.16.1 POP3  with AntiSpamSniper 2.7.1.7,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2