Hello Roger, hello tbbeta,

FW>> I just tried it, and everything works like expected. What about your
FW>> setting's in the preferences?
FW>> see attached image

> I  don't  think  you  can  have  read the whole of the problem! I agree that
> everything  usually  works perfectly, *until* there is only one message left
> in  the  folder with the focus, then it does *not* trigger the 'Read' filter
> when that message is marked as read.

I did. Meanwhile I was able to have the same behaviour here. Here it
only happend when the message is not only the latest in that folder,
but also the latest unread message into TheBat!.

Even if there is another unread message in a different account, TB
will filter and jump to that message.

Could you confirm?

--
Regards