Hey Eddie,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60k) Personal
to write the following on Friday, June 14, 2002 at 4:01:45 PM.

>> An MTA is what moves your mail around the networks, and the POA is
>> where you MUA (Mail User Agent - The Bat!) gets the mail.

>> Does that help?  Did I put in enough abbreviations <g>

EC> In Germany there is a often used Program called 'Hamster' that you can
EC> configure to pickup mails and news everywhere. Is BatPost something
EC> like this?

I have heard of Hamster, and I don't know if they both server the same
function.  I have not really looked at Hamster, and can't read the
docs for BatPost.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60q (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)