Hi, all,
On 01/10/1999, at 08:57,
Syafril Hermansyah (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
took a mike and sang on a blues tempo:

OZ>> Anyway  there is no way to avoid a hand job -- because you looking
OZ>> to  folder  decides  which  message you want to read now and which
OZ>> later.  All this job can be automated at high enough rate by using
OZ>> folders  and filters (not only incoming ones, but read and replied
OZ>> also).

SH> Perhaps  Claude  only  read via Mail Ticker, and according him (CMIIW)
SH> the  subject  info  is  enough  to decide the message need to response
SH> immediately or later.

Yes,  the  subject and the sender (I've not a folder for *each* sender
:)))  ).  btw,  I  don't  the  mail  ticker for that, just the folders
windows, were I would love orange color :)))))))))))

Claude.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought of the day (randomly french or english)
Certes, il mérite la mort,
mais combien meurent qui mériteraient la vie ?
Pouvez-vous la leur donner ? - Tolkien.