Hi, all,
On 01/10/1999, at 09:08,
Oleg Zalyalov (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
had a look around and wispered:

C>> Just to save all the time spent in this sorting job. For people, like
C>> me, who don't need it, but only to know if a folder has got a new
C>> message I have not read *and* not see, it would be very useful.

OZ> I  do  not  spend any time doing this sorting job. TB! does it. When I
OZ> want to answer some message, but later I just press Ctrl-F5,Alt-F2 and
OZ> go   on reading. After that I go to Outbox and select answers to write
OZ> and send.
So, for *each* *non-urgent* post, you press ctrl-F5, etc.

It's what I mean spending time. In my wish, if I open a folder and see
32  (as  an example) posts which I want to keep for further read and 2
which   I   want  to  reply  immediately, and one which I want to read
immediately, I reply the two, I read the one and that's
*all*.  I  don't  do *anything* with the non-urgent posts, just manage
the urgent ones.

That's what I mean time saving.

OZ> Anyway  there  is no way to avoid a hand job -- because you looking to
OZ> folder decides which message you want to read now and which later. All
OZ> this  job  can  be  automated at high enough rate by using folders and
OZ> filters (not only incoming ones, but read and replied also).
Yes,  opening  the folder is the onliest job I want to do by hand with
non-urgent posts. As, doing that, I have seen these non-urgent, I just
want them to be marked "seen" :)

btw:  As  I  said  before,  people who don't want this may just manage
their  folders the same way whatever red or orange they are, and don't
make any change to their way of acting.

Claude.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought of the day (randomly french or english)
Seul l'impensable peut être créé - Maître Claude.