Hi all,

  Steve Lamb wrote:

> Friday, November 19, 1999, 11:10:13 PM, tracer wrote:
>> But the people who are in need of that filter probably donot know how
>> to make one. Maybe steve can post one (g)

> Filter / Incoming mail / New

> Name: RM: Steve Lamb (RM means ReMove)
> Source Folder: Inbox
> Filtering String #1:
> String: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Location: kludges     Present: yes
> Actions tab
> Check Delete the message box

<smile>

I just gotta say:

You know Steve, despite our differences on certain issues and our
heated debates, on and off list that often disintegrate into
behavioral issues and personal attacks <tongue in cheek>, I've never
thought of constructing one of the above on you. Strange perhaps, but
true. Through all that static of your abrasive style, you do get
through to me and I listen.:)

Your are clearly well informed and have informed opinions that I've
certainly benefited from and used to hone my own final opinions on
certain issues.

Unfortunately I'm just one person that has gotten used to you and just
as how you promote rules of netiquette, your tone and abrasive style
does come into issue and is pretty much written about in the rules of
netiquette but in a more subtle, general fashion since being abrasive and
unfriendly comes in all sizes shapes and forms so they cannot be
specific as saying for example that you shouldn't quote excessively in
messages or send HTML mail to discussion lists.

    See: <http://www.albion.com/netiquette/rule1.html>

    I welcome others to read. :)

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-

   >>> WYTYSYDG...............What You Thought You Saw, You Didn't Get <<<
  Using The Bat! v1.38 Beta/2 [-] Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)