Monday, November 22, 1999, 6:47:19 PM, Thomas wrote:
> OK, so by default the cursor should always go into the header, even if
> there is data (TO/Subject/...) already. Unless there is a %SkipHeader
> macro. This defines the default as opposite to what I was thinking of,
> but I get your point.

    Just want to reiterate for the general readership, not just for you.  The
point is that the behavior of the program should be consistent.  If in certain
cases it places the cursor somewhere it should place the cursor there in other
cases, even if the circumstances are slightly different, unless told to do
otherwise.  This is because even though data is in there it is not readily
apparent why the header entry was skipped this time, but not another.

> However, what if there is no To recipient but a %SkipHeader macro, should the
>%SkipHeader
> macro be ignored? Or how to you suggest to deal with that situation?

    No, if %skipheader is present, skip the header.  Consistency.