Monday, November 22, 1999, 7:26:01 PM, Paula wrote:
> I would say that if the user has put a %SkipHeader macro in the
> template, then TB shouldn't worry about whether or not there is anything
> entered in the header, unless the intent is to allow the %SkipHeader
> only if the TO is filled in. I don't see the need for having to ensure
> that the TO is filled in.

    Neither do I since the TO field doesn't need to be filled in for a valid
message.  ;)

> It would be nice to be able to start in the body.

    That it would.  I like the idea of a template definition, just not sure if
I want to fully endorse another template macro which is nothing more than a
toggle that is better served, IMHO, by checkboxes on the templates.