I sort my messages by the Created date field.  However, this has
resulted in some messages being out of order.  For example, I wrote a
message to a friend and copied it to a folder.  In the folder, the
Received and Created dates both show 15 Dec 1999, 21:24.  This is
correct.

Tonight, I received a reply and when I moved it to the
folder, it shows a Received date of 00:39 which means today (Dec 16)
at 12:39am (after midnight).  This is correct because that's when I
received the message.  But the Created date shows 15 Dec 1999, 19:38
which is *before* I even sent the original message.  It is impossible
that this person could have replied to me before I even wrote the
message!  Therefore, the Created date must be wrong...

So my question is:  is The Bat displaying the date wrong for some
reason, should I assume the date is set wrong on this person's
computer, or what?  I know my date is set right.

--
Take care,
 Travis