TF> The Received Date only show when you connected to the Internet and
TF> downloaded the mesg. It has nothing to do with the headers or whne the
TF> message was sent.

Ok, I understand that.  So I wouldn't want to sort my messages by the
Received date because many messages could have the same stamp if I
download them at once.

TF> What is the time zone of reference for the above times, i.e. in which
TF> time zone are you located? I can't actually check that, because your
TF> header on TBUDL comes from Dutaint/Indonesia.

I am in the Central U.S. time zone, which is 1 hour before Eastern or
2 hours after Pacific.  Is there a place in The Bat that I'm suppose
to enter my time zone?  I know I have selected the correct time zone
in Win98.  Since I am getting certain messages with the wrong Created
time, could it be that the sender's computer has the wrong time zone
setup?  In other words, why would I get a message reply showing a time
earlier than the one I sent (which is impossible, of course).  How
does The Bat know how to adjust the time to display it in the Created
column?

--
Take care,
 Travis