Hello TBUDL@thebat.,

Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 2:05:22 PM, you wrote:

MG> I'm currently using version 6.4.0.2 (32-bit) with Windows 7.

MG> I'm trying to add a new group to my address book which I haven't
MG> done in years, but TB keeps making the new group a sub-group of whatever
group is highlighted.

MG> My current groups are, for example: Friends, Family, First Week.

MG> I want to add a Second Week as a group on the same level as First
MG> Week.  But TB keeps creating the group under First Week.

MG> How can I add another group at the same level as the others?

MG> Thanks.

MG> Mike Greenbaum
MG> --

MG> ________________________________________________
MG> Current version is 7.1 | 'Using TBUDL' information:
MG> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Am using version 7-1-8

You have to Highlight Personal Address Book at the top and then right
click to go ahead and add new group.

Hope this works for you.

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v7.1.18 on Windows 7
6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

...I tried to drown my problems but they can swim!