Hello Mike,

> I'd written for help because after reinstalling The Bat (when I had
> to also reinstall my Windows 7 operating system), the Preferences
> window would not enlarge and would not allow me to make any changes.

> Basically, no one had a suggestion that worked, so I guess I'm
> going to try to solve the problem by upgrading to a new version of The Bat.

> I'm currently using 4.2.44.2.

> Does anyone have a suggestion as to which version is the most
> stable? The current version seems to be 6.3.2, but when I try to see
> what's new in that version, the link is broken. That doesn't make me
> feel very comfortable about that version.

> Thanks.

> Mike Greenbaum

> Current version is 6.1.8 | 'Using TBUDL' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Hi Mike,

I'm  using v5.8.8 and haven't had any problem.  Did consider upgrading
awhile back, but found this version better.

Karla

 Cafe Noir                          mailto:cafe.n...@mail.ru

Secure Email                           Natural Health
 http://pobox.com/~potentia      http://www.63y.in

 Using The Bat! v5.8.8 on Windows 6.2 Build 9200