Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:36:37 PM, you wrote:

> In my Windows 10 its called "default programs" or "default apps"
> depending which screen view I look at (in case this helps anyone
> to find it).

Windows  10  has  a  nasty habit of resetting file associations to the
"Microsoft defaults". I am having this issue with PDFs. First they get
reassociated  with  Edge,  Look  for  EdgeBlocker  -  this  stops Edge
starting,  but  then  they  get  reassociated  with  TWINUI after some
unpredictable time of setting it back to what it should be. That works
for a while, but eventually it gets reset.

Adrian