HI, all.  It's been a while since I had a question for this forum

I will, occasionally, have a client who is concerned about the security of
messages.    Short of sending password-protected pdf files, is there a way to
send an e-mail to someone who does not use The Bat, in such a way, that the
e-mail can only be opened by someone who has the "unlock" key, such as a
password?

I would only want to do this with respect to messages sent to specific
individuals - not everyone.

For what it is worth, the bar at the bottom of the message window, on the far
right reads "S/MIME + OpenPGP (auto)."    Does this have anything to do with
what I want to do?

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 7.1.18 on Win 7 Pro