Hello Andrew,

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 13:43:13 +0930 GMT (11-Apr-20, 11:13 +0700 GMT),
Andrew Savchenko wrote:

> Saturday, April 11, 2020, 1:19:35 PM, you wrote:

>> May I suggest to not download beta versions from any unauthorised
>> sites. If you want to use beta versions, please become a member of the
>> TBBETA discussion group and downlaod the official betas from the
>> Ritlabs website only.

> While "do not download unknown binaries" is generally a good advice,
> these files were removed from RitLabs website.

Right, old betas will be removed when bugs have been found (this is
what beta testing does) and they are replaced by the next beta, or if
Ritlabs is satisfied enough to change them into a release version.

Why would you want to download an old beta version?

That said, I think you would be a good and valuable addition to the
community of TheBat beta testers.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.12.1 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362