Hi Clemens,

On 14 July 2000 at 18:41:45 GMT +1000 (which was 09:41 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "Workstation e-mail sits in outbox":

CV> A similar set-up in a customers office and messages just sit in
CV> the OUTBOX on the (The Bat!) server until they are manually sent
CV> on from the server.

I've  not  used TB in a client/server role but the switch that I would
imagine  had  an  effect  here is the "Account options -- Transport --
Delivery : Immediate / Deferred" setting.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>