Hello!

Wednesday, March 15, 2000, 10:34, Uwe Brockmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<lost>

UB> I enclose the two sample files sample.eml and sample.msg as
UB> attachments again.  If TB! displays them identically with its internal
UB> viewer then you do not have a problem.

As for me, .msg opens with TB! instead of .eml file. Trying to open an .eml
attachment cause system to invoke a standard Internet Mail application
that is a part of IE 3.0 which was shipped with Win 95 OSR 2.

Currently I have a standard .eml file association:

Description      : Internet E-Mail Message
MIME Type        : message/rfc822
Default Extension: .eml
Actions present  : open (default):
                   rundll32.exe C:\WIN_95\SYSTEM\mailnews.dll,EMLFileHandler

I removed this action (open) _without_ removing the whole
file association, then tried to open an .eml attachment in TB! again. It
asked me for the program which is able to open such files. I selected TB!
and it opened a standard message composition window with attachment
named, of course :-) "sample1.eml". There is no need to say that this
process seems to be endless.

Next I removed the .eml file association at all but achieved the same
(negative) result.

Today I'll try to experiment more thorougly.

--

Best regards,                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris)      http://www.andris.msk.ru/