Hi Dennis,

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:48:21 -0800GMT (16/03/2000, 01:48 +0800GMT),
Dennis W. Greer wrote:

UB>> The following people cannot open .eml file attachments with TB! 1.41's
UB>> internal viewer:

DWG> You can add me to this group.

Add me too. On my home computer, where I never even installed Outlook,
clicking on the eml file even started the Outlook installation shield!

When I removed eml association from the registry on my office computer
and then associated it with TB, a new message window opened in TB with
this file as attachment. I then associated the extension with Notepad,
which works. Couldn't find a way to have it in TB's Viewer.

OTOH: do we really need this? Anybody sends me an eml file, he gets it
back (same as with HTML or Enriched emails) with the request to send
me Text/Plain messages if they want me to even read it. I have no use
for eml files. Do I?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.41
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.