Thomas, dia duit!

On Thursday 16/03/2000 you posted the following comments to Dennis @
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

 Hope no one minds. But this is a test posting. I have posted two messages
 to this list but they have some how mysteriously gone astray. Both were to
 Christopher Trybowski. Should have winged their way back to my mailbox
 hours ago.

Slán anois,

 Simon      send private mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Usin' TB! version: 1.41 <!-- & registered //-->
M$ Winblows version: 4.10.2222 A  <!-- Second Edition //-->