Morning Ming-Li,

> I could be prooved wrong, but I think people attracted to TB are
> mostly looking for their 2nd (3rd, etc.) email clients. Those who
> touch computer or use the Internet for the first time would mostly
> go for the freebies already on their system. Therefore, to
> understand their expectation is important. Unless you're MS, you
> can't force people to learn your tricks.

 I think I'm an exception here then ;-) It was a little more than 2
 years ago I think that I quit CompuServe, and thus had the need to go
 out looking for a "real" mail client. My very first expirience was
 some very annoyingly handleable mail client supplied as part of a
 networking package I happened to have installed. I used it for about
 2 mails and that was that. So I went over to winfiles.com and started
 looking for a nice offline reader. After seeing TB was by RITlabs,
 the guys who made my favorite DOS-shell, the choice was clear, and I
 didn't even try anything else ... a little biased, posssibly. But it
 seems my mother, who is unwilling to learn even the slightest
 advanced functionality, can handle the basic functions of TB without
 my help <g> Well, that's my story, for anyone who likes to read
 stories.

 Oh, and yes. I mostly agree on your other points.

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.45 Beta/5