Hi Curtis,

> This is the scenario. You wish to send a reply to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] but using your account 'foobar'

Thanks.  This was very clear and very helpful.  Works well.

....Oops, I spoke too soon.

I set up the second account for my office smtp.  Fine.  But I am home
now and that account is collecting my mail.  I don't want this second
account to collect my mail.  I want my "main" account to collect the
mail.  How do I handle that?  Do I just not put in the pop server in
the account properties or what?

 Katsmeow                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! 1.45 Release Candidate
        under Windows 98 4.10 Build
1998