Tuesday, August 08, 2000, 9:38:02 PM, Marck D. Pearlstone, wrote:

MDP> Hi John and Steve,

MDP> On 09 August 2000 at 19:16:26 GMT -0700 (which was 03:16 where I
MDP> live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
MDP> of "Two Format Questions":

MDP> Take it off list guys.

I assume you're referring to me, Marck, not "John," whoever that might
be.

And I have no problem at all with taking it off list.

Mainly because I didn't start this crap in the first place.

But I hope you will at least allow me to defend myself if someone
here decides not to take it off the list?

In my short time here, I've been extremely polite and civil with
everyone I've conversed with (and extremely grateful, too, for all the
help), and all that I've ever expected in return was to be
treated in the same way.

So it's over with as far as I'm concerned, Marck, and if a certain somebody
wants to take it off list, he knows where to reach me.

--
Joe Finocchiaro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>