Hello Ming-Li,

Tuesday, September 19, 2000, 8:03:05, you wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 19, 2000, 12:39:45 AM, Thomas wrote:

> No, unfortunately, it's hard-coded. I asked the same question
> when I started trying out TB. My Windows was (and is) set to
> use American style date display, but TB has insisted on using
> the same format all along.

Thanks for all the answers. I guess there is no way to change how
the date displays at this point.

I'll try out the newsreaders mentioned and see which one I like.

How about rearranging the buttons on the toolbar? Is that
possible?

And is there a way to make the text wrap so it shows up in an
easily readable way in the preview window (I have it set to see
the full height account tree and the text shows up with one or
two words in a short line between longer ones). I hope people
understand what I'm trying to say here. I'm german and some-
times my english comes out a bit clumsy :}

Thanks all!

Susanne
(a little overwhelmed by the traffic on this ml <g>)