On Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:40:13 -0700, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA> You might consider checking out the /Focus command line parameter.
JA> I'm not sure if you can use it to log into groups.

Yeah, I created a user group for the two accounts I wish to see and
called it Allie.

For my TB! shortcut I edited the target path to:
"L:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe" /FocusU="Allie""

It now starts without having to logon. I also created a shortcut to open
TB! in admin mode.

JA> I guess you missed my post explaining how to get out of that one. :)

Actually I didn't but there was more to it. Creating the user accounts
wasn't clear. I still had to be experimenting.

JA> TB will not allow you to make all accounts user accounts by either
JA> deletions or otherwise (*from within TB*).

So I've come to notice.

JA> The menus are not as nice in the group mode.  The separators and the
JA> groupings seem to have been omitted.  Cosmetic bug?

The menu separators are still here for me.

--
A. Curtis Martin..
Moderator TBUDL/TBBETA  |  PGP Key ID: 0xEE079937