On  Thursday, October 12, 2000  at  15:29:15 GMT -0500 (which was 1:29 PM
where I live) witnesses say A . Curtis Martin typed:

> On Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:06:45 -0700, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

<snip>

JA>> String                          Location             Presence
JA>> ^Subject.\s*send.pgp.keys       Kludges              Yes

<snip>

> It would also prevent problems if someone replies to your auto-reply. The
> Re: in the subject will prevent the regex match. :-)

You know, that was the motivation for writing this regexp.  And yet, I
didn't mention that benefit.  <sigh>

> The only thing I'd
> add is changing the regex to "^Subject.\s*send.*pgp.*keys", in case the
> dash or space is accidentally left out.

I intentionally left out that modification, yet I can't remember why.
I guess it depends on how sticky you want to be.  Of course you could
also specify a maximum number of errors.  Supposing you want a maximum
of 4 mistakes between each of the keywords, the regexp becomes:

^Subject.\s*send.{0,4}pgp.{0,4}keys

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal