Hi Jason,
On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, at 19:13:42 -0400 you wrote:

JE> So... is there a way to set it up so that *for this person
JE> only* the Bat ignored the reply-to he has specified and sends
JE> to his personal address? Just for this person? The "from"
JE> address is his personal address, it's the reply-to that is
JE> the general address.

Well, try the following: Create an AB entry, containing both the
regular e-mail address *and*, in a second line, the support
e-mail address. Now create an AB reply template for that person,
and put this line somewhere into it:

%TO=""%TO="%ABOFromFirstName %ABOFromLastName <%ABOFromEmail>"

I don't know if this works as I have no scenario to test it, but
give it a try. BTW, you could also write the name directly, e.g.
%TO=""%TO="John Doe <%ABOFromEmail>", but the first one is more
generall.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/7 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |