Hi Jason,

(Starting to talk to myself, I wonder what my psychologist would
say about that :-)

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, at 07:06:28 +0200 Lars wrote:

JE>> is there a way to set it up so that *for this person only*
JE>> the Bat ignored the reply-to

LG> Create an AB reply template for that person, and put this
LG> line somewhere into it:
LG> %TO=""%TO="%ABOFromFirstName %ABOFromLastName <%ABOFromEmail>"

LG> I don't know if this works as I have no scenario to test it

I just did some testing and it really works (unlike others have
reported!). You just have to be careful, the Address Book entry
*must* contain both addresses for that person on separate lines.
That is important! Let's say Mr John Doe has 2 e-mail addresses,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] The second one will
be his Reply-To. Now, for TB! to select the proper Address Book
template (that of John Doe) for [EMAIL PROTECTED], this address
must be listed in John Doe's Address Book entry and I guess it
mustn't be listed in any other AB entry (not sure about that).

I hope this will help you, Jason, and it will prevent the
unnecessary use of folder templates (For Marck: :-)

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/9 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |