Hi Nick,
On Thu, 24 May 2001, at 08:15:09 -0700 you wrote:

NA> I don't like QT's either and find them very difficult to work
NA> with. For some reason, the QT likes to keep all macros on the
NA> same line, because every time I want to put a different macro
NA> on a separate line, the cursor immediately jumps up to the
NA> line above.

I suppose you have enabled 'Auto format' in the editor
preferences? Didn't you realize that the behaviour in quick
templates you mention is just the same as in the editor? :-) And
the solution is just as simple: Hit CTRL+SHIFT+F in the quick
template edit dialog and the editor will behave as you expect it
to.

NA> I just gave up on them, and found it easier and less
NA> frustrating to just create two Templates. I don't see the
NA> value in QT's over using Template Files, especially
NA> considering their quirkiness.

That's another possibility. I've just come to like the concept of
quick templates. And as I explained above, they aren't so quirky.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/8 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |