Marck,

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, at 18:47:46 [GMT +0100] (which was 11:17 PM where I live) you
wrote:

MDP>> ... except that Raj has already said that the .att attachments
MDP>                      ^^^ Make that "Dave" (sorry Raj).

You  are  not  100%  wrong. I did raise this point sometime back. And like I somebody
said
most  of  the cases the attachment is rubbish. If its important then the sender
reminds me
and & I use the tool from fentun.com.

There  is  still  a  problem with TB & RTF attachments though. One still needs to copy
the
attachment  and  save  it  as  filenam.rtf  to be able to read it. I recollect the
earlier
versions (maybe over a year back) did not have that problem.

TGIF, Have a great weekend!
--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Friday, August 31, 2001 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/4