Hi,

> Hello Doug,

> On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:09:22 +0000GMT (12-11-01, 23:09 +0100GMT, where
> I live), you wrote:

DW>> I think I've been here before.

> Yep. 24 September.

Thanks. I'm exhausted, not thinking very well.

DW>> Once I've connected, to send or receive email, I need to shut down
DW>> TheBat and reload it in order to connect again.

> Same problem that time. You wrote that you had the problem for two
> days. At the end of the thread the problem was attributed to
> ZoneAlarm. I suppose that Removing and reinstalling ZoneAlarm didn't
> work?

I think it did. It's the same problem again, ZAP. Now that you've
pointed it out, I've shut of ZAP and it works, reload and it's
blocked. I'll ask on the newsgroup.

Thanks.

Doug

--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]