Dear Allie,

 --->>> Allie C Martin / Dienstag, 13.11.01 / 00:22
        Have to shut down after connecting to reconnect

> My advice would be to find another firewall since there are so many
> out there. Sygate's Personal Firewall is fine, as well as Tiny
> Personal Firewall. Both are free for personal use.

I truly can recommend TINY Personal Firewall. It's totally free and
there is a Usergroup at Yahoo where there are a lot of clever people
who like to help you. If you need any address please let me know
through this List or write me a PM.

--
best regards

Eddie