Hello Allie,

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:22:22 -0500GMT (13-11-01, 0:22 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

ACM> My advice would be to find another firewall since there are so many
ACM> out there. Sygate's Personal Firewall is fine, as well as Tiny
ACM> Personal Firewall. Both are free for personal use.

I hear this continually, but it still wonders me. I'm using ZA (the
free version, not the pro) for ages and never had any problems with
it. Not with TB, not with any other Internet program.

I admit that TB connects only to my server and not with my ISP, but if
ZA was really bad my mail server (running on the same pc as TB) should
have problems too.
--
Groetjes, Roelof