On Saturday, December 08, 2001, 11:10:46 PM, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA> Hello Rick,

JA> You know, the behaviour you're noticing suggests another solution
JA> (very similar to Marck's) to your original question.  You can select a
JA> block of spaces to the right of the paragraph to be indented.  Then
JA> you just paste it in to the left of the paragraph.  Just a thought.

Now that's cool. Thanks so much for the suggestion. I hope they keep
this functionality in the next Bat version as well.

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in
my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but
it's just eggs hatching."

  -Jack Handey