On Monday, December 10, 2001, 11:09:55 AM, Rick wrote:

RR> The below didn't work to well for me either. It indents a little bit
RR> but then when you hit "I" to indent it some more it just moved the
RR> first line. I like the switch to column mode and insert the empty area
RR> like you mentioned.

Thanks Peter provided the answer. Sorry I didn't realize you had to
repeat the whole process including hitting the K again before the I.
Thanks for the clarification.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word
itself: 'Mankind'. Basically, it's made up of two separate words -
'mank' and 'ind'. What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and
that's why so is mankind."

  -Jack Handey