On Monday, December 10, 2001, 10:42:16 AM, Joseph wrote:

JN> Marco,

JN> I'm obviously missing something here....  I couldn't find the
JN> appropriate section in the FAQ, and try as I might, the process you
JN> suggest doesn't work for me.  I can move the block by switching to
JN> column and just inserting some empty area, but I'd like to know what
JN> you had in mind.

The below didn't work to well for me either. It indents a little bit
but then when you hit "I" to indent it some more it just moved the
first line. I like the switch to column mode and insert the empty area
like you mentioned.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I'd like to be buried Indian-style, where they put you up on a high
rack, above the ground. That way, you could get hit by meteorites and
not even feel it."

  -Jack Handey