Hello Joseph,

On 10 Dec 2001 at 16:42:16 you wrote (at least in part):

JN> If it's possible to be more detailed (I admit it seems already like
JN> it's pretty detailed...), can you supply a remedial version?  :-)

First you can try to avoid TopFirst quoting. In other words: it would
be nice if your answer is _below_ the text / questions / statements
you are referring to.

Second:
1.) Select a block in 'Stream mode'.
2.) Press <Ctrl> and hold it.
3.) Press additionally 'K' one time and release it
4.) release <Ctrl>.
5.) Press 'I'.
6.) See the block getting indented.

Repeat 2-5 for more indentation.
Substitute 'I' with 'U' and see the reverse effect: unindentation.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cannot fork -- try again.