On Thursday, April 4, 2002, 15:31:32, Jon Lawrance wrote:
> What about all the foreign character rubbish I get?
> Anyone else get this type of spam and what method do you use to get rid of it?

I use the charset information to filter that stuff out. If there's something
like charset=big5 or charset=ks_c_5601-1987 in the headers, it gets kicked.
Use charset=.*ks_c_5601-1987 and check Regular expressions to also filter
out mails that say charset="ks_c_5601-1987" or the like.

Roman

--
Roman Katzer, Aachen, Germany

I want nothing to do with natural foods. At my age, I need all the
preservatives I can get!  -- George Burns