Hello Roman Katzer,
On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:47:06 +0200 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, April 4, 2002, 11:47:06 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Roman Katzer wrote:

> On Thursday, April 4, 2002, 15:31:32, Jon Lawrance wrote:
>> What about all the foreign character rubbish I get?
>> Anyone else get this type of spam and what method do you use to get rid of it?

> I use the charset information to filter that stuff out. If there's something
> like charset=big5 or charset=ks_c_5601-1987 in the headers, it gets kicked.
> Use charset=.*ks_c_5601-1987 and check Regular expressions to also filter
> out mails that say charset="ks_c_5601-1987" or the like.

Ok, which expressions do you have which work...
Allas my days of active math are over, I can read the damned things
but producing them....
To me its a bit like if I show some of the formala's I used in the
past, probably nobody here would even see what it was about....
I would know but wouldnt be able to reproduce them anymore after all
these years...(g)

> Roman

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60c