On Friday, April 5, 2002, 16:39:27, tracer wrote:
> Ok, which expressions do you have which work...

So far: (irrelevant lines deleted)

BeginFilter
Name: Spam
Active: 1
Source: \\RoKa\Inbox
Target: \\RoKa\spam
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 40charset=.*ks_c_5601-1987
AltSet:1: 40charset=.*euc-kr
AltSet:2: 40charset=.*big5
Actions: faMarkRead,faDelServer,faoRegExp,faSetColor
ColourGroup: mbspam
EndFilter

> Allas my days of active math are over, I can read the damned things
> but producing them....

Just look into the headers. Mine will probably say us-ascii or iso-8859-1.
Some spam mail programs won't write a charset into the headers, though.

Roman

--
Roman Katzer, Aachen, Germany

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
contempt.  He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would fully suffice.  -- Albert Einstein