Good evening Chris,

It was foretold that on 24-10-2002 @ 12:52:32 GMT-0700 (which was
21:52:32 where I live) Chris Weaven would mumble:

<snipped a bit>
CW> How do I trigger a bunch of filters together rather than running 1 at a
CW> time?

 Can't help you out on that because i only use my filters
 automatically. Do you really need the manual filtering?
 Maybe some one else on the list can help you out with this, although
 i would surprise me if it's possible to trigger a bunch of manual
 filters at once. But hey, on the other hand TB! never seizes to amaze
 me :-)

 Luc