Hello Claude,

Saturday, November 9, 2002, 8:10:06 PM, you wrote:

CR> Hi,

CR> Could someone tell me what antispam software (or solution) which
CR> workvery well with the bat!, a solution to fight against spam and
CR> attachment with viruses.

For me, the only *effective* anti-spam and anti-virus program ( which
works no matter which e-mail client you use ) is that running between
a users' ears !!!

I.E. Watch what you are downloading ( using the inbuilt Mail
Dispatcher in TB! is for me an essential part of e-mail security ) and
apply a little common sense .... offers too good to miss can want to
offer you more than you bargained for ( viruses ) and those funny
files can have the last laugh on you !!

Not to say I don't get joke e-mails and such ... it's just that I
prefer to get mine from more trustworthy sources than somebody who
can't even string a proper sentence together < lol >

Having an up to date Virus Definition and Firewall is only part of the
story ... the initial responsibility is on *you* !!!!

 Barry2
Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222