Hello List,

  I went the whole night happy as hell it didn't freeze up.
  Today again out of nowhere *BOOM* completely unexpected
  without an ounce of change TB *freezes* the entire system.

  I am trying to run TB 24/7 on a 1.6 GHz, P4, 512 DDR RAM,
  Cable connection (d 1.6MEG - u 800kb) with Roxios GoBack 3
  Deluxe and Zone Alarm Professional running.

  Is anyone else experiencing the system halts? Any one have
  any idea what might be causing it?

  I've spent more than an hour and a half only to end up
  restoring a profile I backed up yesterday.

  I think it might be something with either certain mail or
  the amount of mail I get. Maybe its filters but It is
  almost impossible to find out when once it begins to halt
  the system I am left with no choice but imminent shut
  down.

  Please any ideas are gladly looked into as I really,
  really want The Bat! as my e-mail client and will gladly
  pay the small fee (well worth it) but not worth the
  problems.

  I e-mailed The Bat! support a while ago about the
  matter but they've never gotten back to me about it. I am
  holding no grudges about it but am weary about paying for
  the problems :|

  Thank you all for your help

 Victor B. Gonzalez
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1