Hello Allie,

Sunday, December 8, 2002, 23:01, you wrote:

ACM> What problems were you having with your system. Was it blue
ACM> screening or locking up or were you having network problems that
ACM> would only go away for a while after a fresh reboot. The latter is
ACM> more typical of ZA.

MH>> XP is really stable now. I installed it in January and I have
MH>> never had a system before that ran this long before it needed to
MH>> be rebuild.

ACM> Same here for Win2k and XP here. TB! runs just fine on both systems
ACM> and both systems are very stable unless there's a serious problem.
ACM> These problems have never been secondary to applications such as
ACM> TB!.

It was locking up and I had to reboot. I could not CAD out of it. And
it was only the combination of ZAP and TB! ZAP worked fine with over
network programs.

TB! alone is not giving me any real problems over and  above what can
be expected from a beta <BG>, and I use it in all three systems with
a commen mail folder on a 4th partition.

--
Mogens Holst
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]