Hello Marck,

VBG>>   without an ounce of change TB *freezes* the entire system.
VBG>>   ... and Zone Alarm Professional running.

MDP> Is this the culprit? I personally recommend Kerio PF over ZAP, which
MDP> has caused many people many problems. Especially TB users for some
MDP> reason.

I paid good money for ZAP as it came very highly recommended
but I will trade it off instantly for a *free* product that can
help TB just work without halting the system.

Thank you for the input Marck.

Anything else anybody has got to say about the matter and I am
all ears.

 Victor B. Gonzalez
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1