In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Allie C Martin [ACM] wrote:'

ACM> These problems have never been secondary to applications such
ACM> as TB!.

I shouldn't say 'never' here. I meant 'very unlikely'. :)

TB! and other innocent applications often just trigger the *real*
problem and are then blamed as being the problem. The cause effect
relationship on the surface can be very damning indeed. I've been
there and it's really agony to deal with.

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)