Hello Allie,

Sunday, December 8, 2002, 22:30, you wrote:

ACM> Mogens Holst [MH] wrote:'

MH>> Same experience here. ZAP was nothing but problems; changed to
MH>> Kerio and never looked back

ACM> Though I have my dislikes for ZAP, a freezing XP system is unlikely
ACM> to be secondary to ZAP. It tends to just mess up your internet
ACM> connection or interfere with TB!'s connection to POP servers. It
ACM> takes something more fundamental to interfere with XP's stability in
ACM> that way.

ACM> If XP is freezing, I don't think this has anything to do with TB!.

You are probably right and it could just be a coincidence. But I
dismantled ZAP 2 months ago and my problems disappeared - and they
did not come back when I installed Kerio 3 weeks ago .

XP is really stable now. I installed it in January and I have never
had a system before that ran this long before it needed to be
rebuild.
--
Best regards, Holst
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]