Hello Victor,

Sunday, December 29, 2002, 5:18:41 AM, you wrote:

VBG> Hello Mike,

VBG>>>   I have no Virus plug ins that work with The Bat! and no
VBG>>>   Anti-Virus scanner running active.

VBG> In actuality I have 2 AVs. pccillin & Norton fully updated.
VBG> I manually choose to disable their running active on
VBG> purpose. I like my system to run quicker & faster & do not
VBG> appreciate the lag these types of programs create.

I can appreciate that, but the faster systems these days hardly even
hiccup with a real-time virus scanner working away. Right now I'm
running Kaspersky AVP, which is set to scan all files all of the time,
as well as 3 distributed computing programs plus a host of other
background stuff ( 21 icons in the system tray !! ) and not a glimmer
of a stutter as I type away and send mail < lol >

BTW - as Roelof says, having 2 AV's real time scan is not a good idea
even if your system is the fastest - they fight for control !!

 Barry2
Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222