On Tuesday, January 14, 2003 @ 7:11:56 AM [-0700], Andy Holt wrote:

> 2. (for ex-Outlook 2000 users)  Being honest, are there any things that
> OL 2000 does that you cannot do in TB!, that you miss?

Johnathan and Marck have answered your other questions but I wanted to
touch on this one. I used Outlook for several years. Due to Outlook's
susceptibility to virii, limited filter configuration, and poor poor
ability to view mail headers, I was always looking for a new mail
client. About a year ago I found The Bat! and have never looked back. I
can't think of one thing Outlook did that I cannot do in TB!. However, I
CAN think of many things TB! can do that Outlook could not. :] (Good ol'
F9)

--
Matt