Hello Marck,

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 at 00:26:21[GMT +0000](which was 00:26 where I
live) you wrote:

> Just change any folder that is configured to be one of those using
> the settings. All other folder similarly set will be affected by the
> changes.

But only when you close the folder in which you made the changes first
as I found out this afternoon. Otherwise you will have to make the
changes in each folder separately as you open it.

Richard

| Using The Bat! version 1.63 Beta/3
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera.

“Happiness is the reward we get for living to the highest right we
know.”